DWIT will follow the general admission requirements of our affiliate – Tribhuvan University. As is the case with local students, international students too must follow the same admission process.
Eligibility for Admission
- Passed the entrance exam administered by the Tribhuvan University – Institute of Science and Technology
- Completed Application Form
- Certified academic transcript of completion of high-schooling or [12 years of Schooling]
- Application Processing Fee
- Opportunities to work in Deerwalk Services, a subsidiary Deerwalk Inc USA of upon graduation
- Paid Internship at Deerwalk
- Scholarships for deserving candidates
- Student Loans
- Expert faculty with industry experience
- Real projects involving teamwork
- Skill development through academic/industry partnership
- Career Adviser for each student
- Fully furnished Rooms on sharing basis at Offsite housing provided by DWIT
- Please refer to the following link to inquire about VISA Processing
The form processing will start only after payment of USD 25. In order to get an admission students MUST pass the Entrance Test taken by Tribhuvan University as well as Aptitude Test administered by DWIT.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Room & Board
Get application form
Deerwalk Institute Of Technology Admission Form – 2015
Tamreshwore Mahadevsthan, Jayabageshwori
Sifal, Kathmandu, Nepal
Contact Number: 4-485424